Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 June, 11:28
Do you Smear?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 January, 10:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You posted this 557 days after this tweet from 12/3/2020
Q557
_The_Floor_is_Yours_

2pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
12 January, 06:48
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Well here is the deal--it is my belief that the s needs to separted from the HELL part, because God told me that is where the bodies are buried...Think Epstein Island, Maxwell Submarine Pilot, Haiti--shit is dark, deep, and mctwisty...I am being dead serious JFK Said we would be returning to the ocean from where we came...hmmmm...well I am going to take my chances and go against the grain that was testing me to NOT follow the stars...because I don't I have like a few lucky stars in my pocket full of sunshine...BUT I only have ONE star that I wish upon when THE FUCKEN CHURCH LIGHTS AREN'T DROWNIG OUT MY FUCKEN STARS AT NIGHT AND THE FUCKEN CLOUDS EVERY NIGHT--THEY ARE FUCKING WITH THE WEATHER SO WE CAN'T SEE WHAT IS ABOVE--I have personally seen a UFO before, it was in SARTELL, MN and I wasn't really scared...it was different, but it ran parallell with our vehicle and then took off super quick..I do not believe it was nefarious in nature--Maybe just a wink from the future...

Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it