Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 January, 01:11
How we feeling Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Hope all is well with you VK

I wonder if you could or would address what this post means?
Everyone who has ever died is coming back? How can that be?
02:10 PM - Jan 12, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 03:42
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I wonder how many *Born Again* Christians are still of the
belief.. only those who have been *Saved* are Raptured?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 January, 03:36
Some i don’t want coming back.

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 03:38
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
😬

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
12 January, 03:27
I think the med beds regrow limbs, teeth, everything. Perhaps the Flash will restore the dead which may be the Rapture? 🤔🙏🙏❤

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 03:30
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I have heard that also!
I think Jetson White mentioned that about the flash didn't he?

I'm just trying to put all the pieces together. It's a challenge for me
😆

He asked if we understood what is coming..
My answer: NO!!! Not even close 😏

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 03:31
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
🙏🙏🤗❤️
We should hold a contest to see who is the most confused 🤣

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 03:23
NO!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS COMING!!
Explain it to me like I'm 5 🙃

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
12 January, 02:35
Sounds like rapture or Jesus second coming.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
12 January, 02:35
Rapture

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 02:38
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
Are we still on Earth at that time?
I'm lost as to what is applicable in Scripture and what is not.

Thank you for sharing.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
12 January, 03:51
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
Checked this person's Twitter. Calls himself a shaman. Read Revelation...a mudflood is not the Great Tribulation....the tribulatio is worldwide wrath! A "shaman" is far from a messenger of God's kingdom! lol! Search this yourselves - The mudflood story was started around 2016. Tartaria is a general word for area or territory on old European maps. There is no written history to be found on such an event in the 1800s. Go to your library and see if you can find evidence. There are floods and they bring mud but not worldwide devastation.