Paula Wehling @Sunflower
cannot believe we let this POS in the WH 😡
01:58 PM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
14 January, 08:07
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
GITO time..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 12:54
🤬
this guy triggers me, in a bad, mean way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
13 January, 12:57
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
He probably triggers you because everything about him was a lie!! He was a true POS!!

Angel Grace @Tianshi
13 January, 11:52
And possibly a decendent of the Führer. See who he and his mother are pictured with? Eva Braun - Barry's grandmother? He was groomed as a child.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
13 January, 12:14
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Obummer os grandson or great grandaon of Hitler

Ann Holden @Amandpms
13 January, 01:48
Selected NOT Elected.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
13 January, 01:49
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
CORRECT