Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
12 January, 11:09
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
12 January, 02:37
They raided a sitting “president”!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 01:00
1.THREAD: Twitter Files #14
THE RUSSIAGATE LIES
One: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots and the #ReleaseTheMemo

https://twitter.com/mtaibb...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 January, 12:57
i din do nuffin these docs just enjoying my rides!

12 January, 12:22
New #TwitterFiles incoming at 12:30 mtaibbi on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/mtaibb...

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
12 January, 12:00
I love it how Doocey goes after him!

It's really funny showing lefties the shoe on the other foot however to me this is to conveniently timed...I see it as a distraction to get peoples attention of the 3 letter agencies corruption that is being exposed.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 January, 05:42
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
What About Bob has nothing on THIS movie, LOL!😂

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 January, 05:44
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Agree until we see Justice ourselves for the satanic monsters suspicion is understandable.

12 January, 11:55

Dwight Knapp @kad784
12 January, 11:58
In response America First to her Publication
That puppet looks like he is ready to throw in the towel.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 January, 11:50
SO, DIID THEY RAID HIS HOME?

12 January, 11:55
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 January, 11:45
Take him away!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
12 January, 10:54
Wanna bet nothing will happen?