Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 January, 10:18
For the scientific Anon.... these findings are becoming available more and more.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 January, 10:45
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Does anyone have an online source of IVM veterinary paste?
Could you post it?
Those who live in states that have banned the sale of human and veterinary IVM without a prescription would appreciate an online source.
Thank you!.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Matt Copenhaver @Mattdc10
16 January, 12:17
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
i need to know what Ivermectin product to buy for my wife and where to get it. can you point me in the right direction.

Matt Copenhaver @Mattdc10
16 January, 12:17
In response Matt Copenhaver to his Publication
i am in Washington state.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 January, 01:20
In response Matt Copenhaver to his Publication
Have you done an internet search for a supplier that will ship to you? I don't have any information to give. I don't use it.