Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
12 January, 04:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
12 January, 11:24
Hi Kim: My account was permanently suspended. I put in an appeal and asked what I did wrong. They reinstated my account and said it was a mistake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 January, 11:40
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
That's great news. Congrats!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 January, 10:42
Do the Permanently Suspended get to come back too? Asking for a friend. ☺️

12 January, 10:56
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I obviously can't confirm, but I would think so, yes!
That status is what we all had.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 January, 10:03
How about Today?
Today would be a good day! 😊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 January, 05:15
03:43 est
3:43 > 1
https://twitter.com/vincen...

12 January, 05:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 January, 10:45
That timestamp is 12/01/23 ⁉️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 January, 04:27

Red Edge @Rededge
12 January, 12:40
lol me daily lately 😂

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

12 January, 12:16
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Badge of honor...proof of war wounds :)

Red Edge @Rededge
12 January, 12:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 January, 12:15
🤷‍♂️

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
11 January, 11:27
tell vk. he got martin back

Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 January, 11:14
Yayyy !!
Will Karli be back too ??

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
11 January, 10:49
For real!! I want my OG account back!!

Niece Nardini @niecen
11 January, 10:43
hahahahaha so good i am gonna text musk right. ow

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Niece Nardini @niecen

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 January, 10:20
This is absolute gold Kimmy!!!

Winner!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 January, 10:10
I'm like this

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
11 January, 10:00
Yes you have friends in high places :) Soon. Looking forward to seeing you :)

11 January, 10:36
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
We all do :)

11 January, 09:56
I finally put a request through today to get mine unsuspended...lets see if works 🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 January, 10:21
sync…so did I

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
11 January, 09:53
Gonna 🐝 like
Rise my Child n Fook 💩 up Again… KeK

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 January, 09:50
OMG... too funny! 🤣🤣🤣

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 January, 09:50
Let’s GO!!🐸

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 January, 09:46
Same boat K.
😏

Your account is permanently suspended
After careful review, we determined your account broke the Twitter Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t Tweet, Retweet, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts. If you think we got this wrong, you can submit an appeal.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
11 January, 09:40
It makes you wonder how many accounts were actually taken down during that time. How many millions.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 January, 10:11
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Just truthers like us Patriot 🇺🇸

Bee Saved @BSaved
11 January, 09:24
Check these numbers 💪

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
11 January, 09:20
It doesn't make sense....they took so many of us in one swipe. They should be able to bring us all back at the same time as well. They are still censoring as well over there. I heard someone got on and she was blocked again because she said Fauci should be hung. What's wrong with that??? He should be.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 January, 09:18
GUESS WE'RE STILL ON THE NAUGHTY LIST UNTIL PROVEN NICE. EVERYTHING WE'VE SAID CAN AND HAS BEEN USED AGAINST US