CWWard Ward @CWWard
Fact:
The Real Elon Musk was a black hat & US Military executed him in 2021.

You are watching clones show

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ hsretoucher17 โœ…๏ธ.
06:57 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
20 January, 11:15
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
What if its not a clone, but Elon from another timeline and this version of him was sent here? So many possibilities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 10:20
You may be right, I don't know. I do know that I used to get a real bad vibe from him and could tell he was not a good guy. Over the past year or so I do not feel any vibe from him at all. So, I think something is very different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 January, 10:16
according to a VK โ€œdecodeโ€ i got last February or so, this is probably true.

right after that decode, elon was definitely tweeting a โ€œnewโ€ language
๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

CWWard Ward @CWWard
20 January, 10:17
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Yes this is Elon V2โ€ฆ

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
11 January, 07:28
not buying it, sorry not a fact!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 January, 07:23
That would make the most sense right now. I remembering reading articles about the AI stuff he was planning and it scary to say the least.