IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
I was so Happy 😊 when they told me.
But last night my future GrandBaby went to be with God after 4 months pregnancy.

This sucks soooo bad.😩

RIP Little One
02:58 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by I_AM_READY in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 January, 06:04
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
Praying now, Bob.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
15 January, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
15 January, 12:53
Im so sorry, praying for your family❤🙏🙏🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 January, 06:16
Im so very sorry. 🙏🏻

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
13 January, 05:59
My deepest sympathy...🙏❤️🙏

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
13 January, 05:50
🙏I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your loved ones, and may you find peace.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
11 January, 05:57
Praying for you and your family 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
11 January, 05:57
Praying for you and your family 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
11 January, 03:53
My prayers are with you and your family
maybe i ask if she was vaxxed? my coworker lost her baby as well and she was vaccinated with only 1 shot 😢

11 January, 03:57
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
yes. she got the vax

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 January, 03:50
May God hold you all close and give you great comfort.🙏

“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.”- Psalm 34:18

Heavenly Father
We pray for the parents and grandparents during this time of sorrow.
Bless all who are close to them during this time.
When they have days where they feel numb and unsure,
We will lift them up with our strength to You.
Wipe their tears when it just seems too heavy for them.
Help them to know that your Lord are in control.
Lord surround this family with your Love as they honor this
precious baby.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

11 January, 03:58
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 January, 03:42
My heart breaks for you and your family! I am trusting God "to be your pillow" during these days..

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 January, 03:38
RIP❣️ So sad 😪 I‘m sorry for the loss. Precious little soul went home. Stay strong and God bless the parents and grandparents 🙏🏻

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 January, 03:35
I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your family. uggh. 😭🙏

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
11 January, 03:33
my condolences for your loss. will be praying for you and your family for God's comfort during this time.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
11 January, 03:33
my condolences for your loss. will be praying for you and your family for God's comfort during this time.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 January, 03:30
🙏😢❤️

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
11 January, 03:28
😞🙏🙏🙏🕊

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 January, 03:28
😢
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
11 January, 03:25
always so hard. i was told once that something was not right with the baby as I experienced a loss as well.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
11 January, 03:24
🙏🙏🙏

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
So sorry R.I.P. little one ❤️🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
So sorry to hear. Prayers up for your family🙏🏻🙏🏻💚

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 January, 03:22
🫶🙏🫶

I am Keri @Lionessheart
11 January, 03:21
so sorry
prayers for all of you ❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 January, 03:20
Praying for all involved.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 January, 03:19
I am very sorry for your families loss.

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 January, 03:19
I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 January, 03:18
WE ARE SO VERY SORRY FOR THIS LOSS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PRAYERS OF PEACE AND COMFORT TO YOU ALL MAY GOD SURROUND YOUR FAMILY IN HIS LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
11 January, 03:17
So very sorry Bob, prayers for you and your family, heaven received an angel, God bless. 🙏❤️