Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 January, 09:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Absolutely believe CERN changed our timeline. Too many anomalies and close friends have different personalities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 January, 09:35
In response David Treciak to his Publication
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 January, 11:17
Wake up people its real and yes we should be thankful for Nikoli Tesla & John Trump who set things right!

arba happihr @arba
11 January, 11:04
This fast talking young man seems to be on target.
Hurry Run
Hide

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 January, 11:03
lol... 🤣🤣🤣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 January, 10:58
Great Video!! 🙌
Some will still refuse to these Facts! So sad!

https://rumble.com/vthm0y-...

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
11 January, 10:54
Sorry but I didn't hear any proof that time travel had anything to do with the events described and his facts are wrong to boot. The Titanic cancellation was two weeks prior if I recall correctly not hours before as stated. Either way, starting wars or sinking ships has what to do with time travel?

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
11 January, 10:19
😄Years ago I did some sketching and thinking on this, as a amateur observer, and folding the past on the present/present on the past could create time travel.

From what I know that's not possible, or not a viable idea

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 January, 10:21
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Have you heard of Project Looking Glass before?