Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 January, 12:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes! They are inarguably bound by their own charter! The truth is a double-edged sword and just wielding it makes you able to be cleaved to the marrow if found and proven to be drawing it in deception or for unjust gain! If the law is to be forcefully prescribed to me against my will then damned be it so! I swear by all my breaths I will use every word of your trap to ensnare you within your own cage and by your own deceptions of language! I am not just the living man, I also learned how to counterspell...I am also older as well so have no regard for image or consideration for public notation of glory or honor in combat. If you by force constrain me out onto the battlefield, I will try with all I know to kill your vessel of choice in response. I harbor more than one vessel inlaw myself. I am admittedly no master, but I will lay claim to being more much than just superior to the average "layman" at spell casting through law. Fuck you slavers! I'll choke you with your own chains!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
11 January, 02:15
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🙏 let those poor people go home to their families ,reparation given as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396