Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
12 January, 06:54
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Their NEEDS for symbolism will be their greatest downfall. This is getting pathetic on their part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 January, 07:22
Seriously, how insane can these people be that they do this stuff? Like they literally had to plan this prior to taking the picture. The politicians all need to get a life and quit playing games with ours. I am just sick of it all. Not to mention the desecration of the flag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
10 January, 07:47
Anon peeps I need help figurung out sonething please ❤️🙏 When someone likes or replies to your post or comment I can't figure out how to click on the notification which shows that persons username to figure out whether I'm following them yet or not or even see their profile etc.? admin

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 January, 05:16
Who are the guys looking back?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
10 January, 05:19
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Who are they looking at too?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 January, 05:15
What a piece of absolute trash he is.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
11 January, 08:18
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
The trash has all converged in the same place. Easier 4 clean-up.