Bridgett Block @Bridgett
Does anyone have the link to the kim clement prophecy about, "Watch California"? he Prophesied about the flooding. i can't find it this sec.
11:44 AM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bridgett in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

April Rismiller @SuzieQ1970
10 January, 02:09
In response Bridgett Block to her Publication
Kim Clement Prophecy Over Northern California, America, Spirit Of Depression & Suicide! - LIVE at Juhttps://subsplash.com/hous...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Block @Bridgett
10 January, 02:10
In response April Rismiller to her Publication
thank you my friend. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 January, 01:10
In response April Rismiller to her Publication
just watched kin’s service. a word for 2010, And a Word for today🙏♥️🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 January, 12:28
I saw pics of Sacramento, massive damage from a storm. First hand posted by a resident I know. Huge trees on the ground.

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
10 January, 02:10
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
thank you for your reply.

Steve Murray @Stevie
10 January, 12:05
He made many predictions re California. Not sure if these are relevant.
https://loveforhispeople.c...

https://www.elijahlist.com...

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
10 January, 12:25
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
thank you my friend. 💙

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 January, 12:03
i just looked on youtube for you under kim c prophecies but theres a lot..Maybe browse through the headings with California or flooding mentioned..Hope this helps.

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
10 January, 12:26
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
thank you. I'm searching too. lol i have so many saved. 😅

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
10 January, 11:56
There is some flooding way up in Nor Cal. It has also been very dry for a long time. The rain in so cal so far is normal. Nothing excessive. No flooding down here. There articles are super scary. It says 90% of Cali under flood warning? 34M people. yea ok. They are insane.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 January, 03:04
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
I have one stepson in the middle of the worst of of it in Montecito; his photos and vids are very scary. The other son lives in NoCA and lost power with earthquake but has gen on. Both safe now, but more to come! 🤦🏼‍♀️