Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
10 January, 12:18
Facebook

"I have to share this heartbreaking story. A friend had to tell me this story privately because shes good friends with the mother. The couple quackzinated their 4 1/2 year old daughter about a month prior to going on their dream vacation to Disney.
In Disney 4 1/2 year old Willow became very sick, so wanted to get her home, on the plane she worsened and theres speculation she went into cardiac arrest on the plane. From the airport they transported her to Hasbro Hospital in Providence where she died in her mothers arms. The doctors are completely baffled.
This is from their Go Fund Me Page, but the article is below.
She and her family were coming home from a trip of a lifetime to Disney World when her youngest daughter Willow came down with a sudden illness. By the time the plane touched down in Providence four and a half year old Willow’s condition had rapidly worsened and she was rushed to Hasbro Children’s Hospital where she died in her mother’s arms only

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
only a few hours later. Nicole and Willow’s doctors still do not fully understand what caused Willow’s sudden death."
12:19 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Nicholls, click on at the bottom under it