ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
My heart goes out to all of the people struggling right now and I wish I could give you the peace I am feeling at this moment. Even with knowing my daughter got the shots, a friend who got the shots had an aggressive cancer come out of nowhere, my inlaws got the shots and my father in law almost died and two people at church collapsed this past Sunday. Even with all the "news" of rumors of wars, corruption worldwide, inflation, etc. etc., etc.

The key to my peace you may ask? First, my faith in God. Second, is that I quit listening to any "news" and I quit following influencers and began reading Executive Orders, learning about military operations and Continuity of Government. I view the arrests on the DOJ website, I'm re-reading the Q drops and digging for the answers myself.

Bottom line is that I do not allow other's opinions dictate what I am going to think or feel! I am in control of my thoughts and feelings.
09:25 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by ForHisGlory6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ForHis Glory6, click on at the bottom under it