Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 January, 04:23
At FIRST glance, I thought this was a tidal wave! 😳 The sky looked like an ocean was about to hit.

Storms approaching in California yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
09 January, 08:42
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I'm in Nor Cal, lived down south most of my life, and other than a week total maybe, it's been raining non-stop since December maybe late November.

I'm only upset that I didn't chop enough wood before last Summer. I filled the wood box and more so, but even that's running low that; usually it would last till early Spring.

Last night was a monsoon since 9:00 pm or so till 9:00 am this morning. Tonight till Wednesday it's expected to rain; cloudy Thursday then rain again till next Friday

And I'm sure our illustrious governor will complain about drought come summer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
We have large rounds that need splitting to stack and we can't do it because the rain has been so much for so long that it's very muddy. Flash floods have made a mess of the area. We did chop enough wood thankfully last summer and it was sorely needed during the arctic plunge. The wood is now dwindled and what's left is being mixed with kindling of which there are two very large bins full.

I feel ya. Prayers for you tonight.
09:19 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 12:54
prayers for all of you out thereπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
09 January, 09:49
Most of what I have is Ponderosa Pine and it's soaked, but I have do have three stacks of white pine standing back-to-back-to-back: they're each about 5 1/2 feet tall by 12 ft or so wide
The middle of the middle stack might be ok to split if need be 😁