Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
09 January, 09:39
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
πŸ˜₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 09:38
I am so heartbroken!! They always made me laugh and shared so much important info, I would have missed!! My heart hurts for Silk and their Family!! I can’t even imagine the loss of my sister! This is devastating! πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
09 January, 09:34
such sad news.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
09 January, 09:29
I’m heart broken. RIP beautiful lady.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 January, 09:21
Sad to hear that. They seemed a great team.

I had noticed they had not posted on FB for a while.
πŸ˜”

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 09:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’ž
You did a great job Diamond.
I enjoyed watching you guys.
Wonder what your next adventure will be.πŸ€—

Storm Rider @Rider
09 January, 09:17
oh no 😒
Prayers for her loved ones πŸ™

Natalie Fish @icthelight
09 January, 09:17
so sad... prayers for her, silk and all of us

connie wright @cowri
09 January, 09:14
😭😭😭

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 January, 09:12
Oh no πŸ˜”