Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 January, 07:42
VK on TRUTH Social - 7:01pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Wow!!😵I think they’re a lot further along on this than they’re letting on though… can ‘smart’ tvs already do this?? Could they measure a pulse of energy that came from a burst of anger from one of the viewers??🤔💥
07:55 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 January, 11:24
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
oh am in deep trouble, have called the tv some very bad names

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 January, 11:30
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣😆 they already know you’re a domestic terrorist, now you’re among a ‘test group’ that they’ve carefully gathered, & are measuring your actual level of anger, plus your body temperture as your anger rises LOL!! But don’t worry, many of us are right there with you😂

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 January, 11:09
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Great question re. "smart" tv's. My guess is they're smarter thank we think.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 January, 11:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I definitely think so too!! We already know they’re listening to us & I believe it would be naïve of us not to think these information gathering devises, in nearly every home in this country, don’t go a lot further than just listening😐