JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 January, 02:23
DAILY REMINDER

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 08:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok Nana has seen the flooding in Calif. and the incoming massive storms that are predicted now to hit one after the other.

🙏Are you going to be ok where you are? It looks pretty massive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You are sweet to wonder Nana. The fires/ long drought conditions here exacerbate the risks for some with more rain- falling tree's, landslides... It really depends where you are. Russian River approached flood stage but we're keeping dry. The sun has even peeked out this afternoon. All is well. I hope that the same is true for you and yours.
04:14 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 12:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok thanks for letting me know, I saw the pics of flooding there and the predictions of 5 or 6 more bad storms coming in one right after the other and was worried over your location.
Are these storms not unusual for CA?
Nana kinda thinks someone is messing with the weather again.
Be safe.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 January, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"Are these storms not unusual for CA?"
Same thing winter 2017, 2011... prob going back millions of years.

There is another way deeper conversation about weather modification creating the drought + govt diverting stream flow to save some 'endangered' minnow fish - and kill off massive amounts of farms/orchards in the Great Central Valley....