Only people mentioned by Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 January, 10:51
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
We have all known for a long time and anyone who tried to share truth was silenced. Justice must be served cold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
10 January, 02:18
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 03:22
"We found the vaccine increases serious adverse events at a rate of one in 800. At the time of the publication, my co-authors and I did not believe our single study warranted the withdrawal of mRNA vaccines from the market.
However, since its publication, new pieces of evidence have come to light and this has caused me to reevaluate my position."

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
09 January, 03:09
"trials" as in Experiential stages?

09 January, 03:20
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
I'm not sure, he released a 2 minute statement on why. Although he talked so very quietly in it I had to put on my headphones!
https://rumble.com/v24k8be...