Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
OMG! Sitting in the dentist waiting room. Sign on the door says to wear a mask. Everybody inside.....everybody but me is wearing a mask inside. what is wrong with people?... need to grow a pair!!!
01:42 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
09 January, 02:13
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
BRAINWASHED. AND THATS WHY THE DEEP STATE KEEPS DOIN WHAT ITS DOIN BECAUSE PPL ARE STILL FALLING FOR THE GASLIGHTING. GOD GAVE EVERYONE A BRAIN IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY USED IT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
09 January, 02:00
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Yes my dentist too. They know how I feel about that. They hand me one when I walk in. I have to wear it from the check in desk to walk to the room I'll be in. Then I can take it off. I have had dental work done since 2020 at the start of Covid to present. My dentist, who I think is a good "dentist" is a stupid sheep, however. He wears the regular face masks, looks like 2, AND then a shield over that....that looks like the welder's shield style. He's been vaxxed along with most of the employees they told me. Could be his personal beliefs, or maybe, pressure from the insurance company he has to deal with. But don't know. One definition of intelligence that many can agree on is the ability to be able to learn, and one who has gone through medical schools would qualify there. But I have also seen and believe this is the real mark of Intelligence. ...the ability to think for yourself and not automatically comply with the group think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396