Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I tried Twitter.
I am a complete Newb.
It is way to fast and overwhelming for me - like riding a mini bike on a Super Highway.
I am going to stay and swim in the ponds I know- here on Anonup.
12:31 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
09 January, 03:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 January, 02:21
Hey Charlie! 🙏🏼🥰
Me too! Tired of trying! kicked off 6 times, tried making new accts., not considered for reinstatement, no reason given, too much BS too! I’m in watch and like mode there, and see enough from there through frens and family here! I’m satisfied! “No place like home” 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫Love to All! 🙌🏻😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 January, 02:19
After basking here for 2 years, I cherish this place more than anything on the interweb💖 I don't even miss Twatter. I will reengage because it is our time to shine🎇 our time to blind them with the light we learned here😊 They will fight but WE ARE READY😎

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
09 January, 02:13
I feel the same about Truth. Ima just creep on truth and twitter. This is home.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 January, 03:22
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Yeah on Truth it seems the feed is full of patriots arguing with trolls...and some cool memes. Its definately not fun there...and noone responds...and if ya cant read the posts of the people that are being responded to u cant jump in or really get involved.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 January, 03:25
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
lol..."creep"....I prefer lurker!🤣🤣🤣

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
09 January, 02:00
I love AU..it's home..good people..bright, compassionate, honest, well meaning. Toxic Twitter was like going into the battlefield chock full of crazies/liars/perverts/peds/sickos./egotists. I don't miss it at all

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
09 January, 01:06
so many bots on twit - still
not worth the emotional struggle
I just use it for info gatherings

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 January, 01:08
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
My results lol...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 January, 12:47
Charlie you couldn’t have described it better!🤣 The only reason I want back on is because of a ministry, I left a lot of people I cared about very much, or I should say ‘Twit took me away from them’!!! But Yahweh certainly hasn't forgotten them LOL!! Twitter was a tough battleground, but it was also an answer to a prayer I had prayed for years!

09 January, 01:00
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Hi, Cath..
I had an idea what I was getting into here. I was invited by someone the day this platform started, from my old YouTube channel.
Some really great conversations go on here in the comments.
God takes us where we need to be, all we have to do is walk!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
Lolol, im not going there. Ill learn whats going on here and on cnn....and im all out of cnn. 😆...great Pepe meme BigGuy!!! 🤍🏁

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 January, 12:46
Same...it made me a nervous wrreck.

09 January, 12:55
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
This place, I know who my friends are and we all have talked back and forth for two years. I trust you Michele and some others here, like a real family.

connie wright @cowri
09 January, 12:45
Me as well---I was kicked off twice for ??
I don't have cell phone (by choice) & a lot of places require it...
I am happy here as you all are family to me, thanks

09 January, 12:51
In response connie wright to her Publication
LOL I do not have a cell phone either Connie.
I have so many friends, including you.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 January, 12:44
Me too! Unless I get unsuspended, I might spend a few hours a day there spreading the good news.

But, i am so grateful for this place and you beautiful people. Love you Charlie!

09 January, 12:46
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Love you as well, Cindy!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 January, 12:44
😇Still suspended.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Actual first timer.
YouTube was my home before Gulag Plus took over!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 January, 12:43
Me too.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 12:38
I'm with you!

09 January, 12:42
In response Evangelina to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 January, 12:35

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 January, 12:40
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Me too. Staying out of the fray.

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
09 January, 12:42
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
cutest

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 12:33
Smart!!!
I found other blog sites to be so angry, and negative.
They're mean to each other if you think differently.
More peace and real info on AU
Save your peace stay on AU.
Plus AU is the king of all.

09 January, 12:36
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Aloha Arba...
You are right.
It was sensory overload and I could not slow the feed to a manageable level. I am slow and this fits better.