Kyra Drg @Kyra
No visible military aviation activity in the world! except USA
02:49 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kyra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
07 February, 04:49
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
So someone wants the war to remain covert everywhere except for some of the military traffic in the USA. It is dangerous to mistake invisibility for inaction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
07 February, 04:51
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Yes I agree, because in spite of everything I hear the planes passing over me, and they are not simple passenger planes too small or too fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
07 February, 04:46
All the current US Military Aircraft you see on the screen are all departing from Germany!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
07 February, 04:51
The ones you see on the screen. I.e. you have received a message from the military. You have not been given access to their secret operations. This may even be diversionary.

American Woman @Justice4Children
07 February, 03:35
Is this unusual?
It appears unusual.

Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
07 February, 03:25
Very interesting

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 February, 03:02
Yes, that is very strange indeed. Haven't seen it before! Thank you.