Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
09 January, 11:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
God is so good and he will always provide the truth in the form of syncs to us all in the right moments. I have a file on my computer that reminds me of President Trump and one that reminds me of home. I want to share both with you because I think art is really special. It comes directly from the heart. God grants us artist with his vision to show the inner beauty of the soul within. That image you have above there is just bursting with sheer life force, radiant energy, happy vibes, and peace...TBH, it also reminds me of home.

If we could all come together as a Red Panda family and share our visions of what home looks like, perhaps we could manifest something really big together, where everyone has their place, their style, their authenticity, and their unique coming with them to add more vibrancy to the new planet known as home.

HOME
968 (IFH)
158 (OH)
68 (FH)
14 (N)
5=E(T) 👽 --Trump on Truth Social, is Home to me...He all alien! 🦊
Here are gifts for all RP Club t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
Here are the results of all letters I added into parenthesis. There is also one in there: 158 that can be turned into (AEH)--I went with the simpler explanation on the decode. Now, it is just up to the individual to discover their hidden truth. Gematria will always reflect what God is pulling through you. If it resonates, that will become part of your truth.. Gematria is how I unlocked my DNA code back to my twin flame. A lot of us are on this journey. Q has taught us a lot and has provided so many tools to use at our dispense. God says manifest because we basically have a blank canvas to co-create our future brave new world together. A brave new world full of love, understanding, peace, compassion, patience, honesty, humility, loyalty, and family. We are ONE family under God and he has all the keys. That is why Q said to protect our DNA--our love is written into that code, with God's signature attached. --Vibe Elon :)
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
12:03 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it