LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
The truth is right in front of you, if you allow yourself to see.

Your mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Keep your head up, don't allow yourself to be deceived..

by the constant bread and circus of this movie.

You are stronger than that, let it be. 🔥
10:46 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 01:16
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 January, 11:55
🎯 True Story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 January, 11:48
💯🔥

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 January, 11:18

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:17
Take a deep breath, we knew it was a long shot!
IT IS NOT OVER!
If we don't see immediate investigations and exposure in the House we will look a bit like Brazil Nana is afraid!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 January, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hell, I think we should take a deep. reath and do exactly what Brazil is doing. We are just sitting on our hands waiting and hoping. I see things happening but We the People have to put action in. Brazil, Venezuela, France, etc .. are all rising up. It will be to no avail unless America does the same

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 January, 11:06
i want my mind to be my BFF. it is the letting go of the old beliefs♥️

09 January, 11:15
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
it's not always easy, but it will be worth it 🔥

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 January, 11:00

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
09 January, 10:51
Breathe. Ground. Stay in your ❤.

09 January, 10:52
In response Love Wins to her Publication
💕