Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 January, 04:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://twitter.com/Vigila...

Dr. Malone: If There's Anybody That Deserves the Nobel Peace Prize, It's Bobby Kennedy Jr.

"As a vaccinologist, I'm embarrassed now to learn what the actual data are about the efficacy of vaccines and what has really caused the decline in infectious disease in children."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 January, 08:09
I get memo's from him EVERY day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
09 January, 06:39
Idk why I still think on him?

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
09 January, 06:38
Seen alive that are dead and supposedly dead that are actually alive….
THIS WILL FREAK ALL OF US THE FUCK OUT!!

Judy Link @Jlink333
09 January, 03:58
😁🙏❤️

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
09 January, 03:20
Bring out your dead..."I'm not dead yet" he he

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 January, 02:35
holy crap...referencing Offit... who [WHO] also comes out of U of PA.. trained with Canada's Dr Tam..friends with many FDA officials that now sit on boards of pfizer and moderna... 11.3 NG activated and SCOTUS info to be released any minute...'these ppl are SICK'

09 January, 02:26
need to track the souce of this miss (mr)info and report them to Homeland Desucurity 😂

Red Edge @Rededge
09 January, 02:03
Can we do this already ??

09 January, 02:27
In response Red Edge to her Publication
tha luna tha betta..

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
20 October, 09:24
In response Red Edge to her Publication
WOULDNT THAT BE A MOAB 😁

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 January, 01:53
6-9 IYKYK! 🥳🇺🇸

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
09 January, 12:55
1043>17

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 January, 12:26
🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 January, 11:20
I feel like the APL might go up today for some reason.

09 January, 02:30
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
9.519 to 9.99 pure gold... agree

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 January, 11:17

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 January, 11:13
GM VK 🙏🏼❤️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 January, 11:14
Brings me to this he is not dead . 🕊🙌🏼

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
09 January, 11:25
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
yes 🤍😎

Philipp Anon @gigu
09 January, 12:30
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
german lying media today:
(rather interesting time for such a news)

Harry reiterates his long-standing disbelief about his mother's death and his belief that the deceased actually lived on somewhere. For a long time, he said, he refused to accept that she was gone.

"Maybe today is the day. Maybe this is the day she will reappear," Harry thought until he was 23 years old. He believed her death was faked and perhaps part of a plan!

Harry continued, "Part of it was that she would never do this to us. But also part of it was that maybe this was all part of a plan."

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 11:12
10:43
10:07
17!
🙌

09 January, 11:07
Speaking of the walking dead…
44 is FOOKED.

TS = 10:43 > 44.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 January, 11:04
The rumor of my demise has been greatly exaggerated...

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 11:01
🤫

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 January, 10:55
https://www.youtube.com/wa... I'm not dead yet!
Bring out your dead (Monty Python) - YouTube

One of my favorite parts from this movie enjoy :)

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 January, 12:04
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
First thing that crossed my mind. 😁

09 January, 10:54
No, he’s not dead, but, the vaxx did almost kill him.

https://rumble.com/v200qsq...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 January, 10:53
10:43 [17]

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 January, 10:49
Information warfare!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 January, 10:48
I guess Ofit hasn't watched Died Suddenly

09 January, 10:49