SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
LOL Just saw I was blocked again.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Must be doing something right. And gives me a good laugh. ;)

Just for your info:
This account does not pretend to be "anyone."
This account does not believe JFK (Sr.) is still alive.
This account does not believe that certain people out there are Jr., Carolyn, Patrick or Arabella, etc. (But does believe some are pretending to be them.)
But this account does indeed believe that there's a very, very good possibility that Jr. & Carolyn are still alive here. (& if not, they are very much alive up in Heaven.)

If any of that offends you, and you just can't be tolerant & respectful of those views and want to argue, then maybe this page isn't for you.

However, I do believe we can all have different opinions and still get along and enjoy the Kennedy content. You are more than welcome to stay, but your choice and will respect that. No drama, no drama, no drama... LOL.

πŸ’™πŸ˜Ž

Just a friendly message on a Sunday night. ;) Let's have fun!
10:12 PM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 January, 10:33
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
love you SAJ....just keep on keeping on. Demons get angrier the closer we get.....it will only get worse. Continue being your wonderful self! Love you and your information!❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
09 January, 12:08
I love the way you word things. So, does this account believe that JFK(Sr.) was alive after 1963?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 12:21
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
πŸ™Thank you!😎
But, no, this account believes he was assassinated on 11.22.1963.
And @Doqholliday had a great post not too long ago about this very subject.

08 January, 11:37
Sheesh. After sharing the above post ... I actually blocked a "new" follower. A good source told me it was the same person, with a new account, that I had blocked (for good reason) a couple months ago. The one who takes content from this page back to her FB page to make it seem like she's Carolyn Bessette Kennedy (but who now makes that material private for her followers there only). Just speechless... Poor soul. But I want no part of the deception. (Yes, folks there really believe it's the real Carolyn.) And this is the kind of "drama" I detest. Don't pull me into your game of lies. Just want to be transparent here. Keep your eyes open for deceivers and be careful who you follow. I really just want this to be a fun and informative space. Is that too much to ask? I don't know...

An image of how I feel... ;)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 January, 01:06
lots of deception out there, very seldom do FB anymore, hey your photos are great, helps us know the human-ness of the kennedy family. the love i see in the photos, JFK to his kids, to Jackie, the familyiseverything was really the way it was. our nation needs to know that truth. deception was/is everywhere

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
09 January, 11:52
SomethingAboutJohn, I have a question. Are we allowed to copy pictures you post and put them on our FB pages? Just the pictures? I've done that- just the pictures but never your words. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
08 January, 11:31
πŸ•―