Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tracy Hill @TraZ
09 January, 11:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Coming back to twitter? 😁🙏🏼 Pretty please with sugar on top

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 January, 11:49
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
For sure as soon as we get our accounts back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
09 January, 11:17
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
09 January, 10:58
🙏🏻✨❤️Well done🇺🇸🎶
This video would be a great first red pill

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
09 January, 10:51
Love it, great video to show anyone who is open to watch it.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
09 January, 08:49
There’s a lot to love about this video. It’s good to show non-Anon Trump supporters.

Sadly, because it opened with “there is a lot of speculation of a second Trump term”, that stmt immediately mentally took out anyone non-Trump we are trying to awaken to what happened. They wouldn’t continue past that first 10 seconds.

We need to understand that anything sent out to normies to try to wake them has to have a benign appearance. Something of common interest. No leading with Trump or vax or Ukraine, etc.

End with an indirect reference at most to the sensiive topic, but let them draw that conclusion.

This is how you get people to be open to listen to a different perspective.

The Aye Up Duck @AyeUpDuck
09 January, 06:20
Quack.
🦆🔱〽️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 January, 11:51

Lily B.... @LilyB
09 January, 10:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you! I was hoping someone was going to share the link. I want to take it over to Twitter.

08 January, 11:51

08 January, 11:46
One of the very best red pills for normies.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
08 January, 11:28
That was so beautifully succinct and thorough ❤️🙏🇺🇸 What I loved most is Kim Clement through Mark Taylor was the one who began my Waking Up process in 2019ish!! Thanks Kim, I needed this today. I've been fighting being "down" and Just stressed to the hilt right now. I am not caving in to the bad thoughts or the evil vibes but we do get worn out from time to time ❤️

Alexandra Neve @Alex
10 January, 09:14
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
SAME HERE ..KIM CLEMENT AND MARK TAYLOR!!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 January, 11:20
Shared with family tonight. Praying this works. They are so close.

08 January, 11:33
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Keep me posted!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
08 January, 11:21
great clip Kim,

ill leave this here if anyone wants a clean version with no tictak involved.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 January, 08:17
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️What a great explanation that was. That was great. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully that will wake more up.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 January, 08:43
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Very nice. 👍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 January, 11:10
Perfect explanation. 😇

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 January, 11:03
Excellent. This was one of the hardest things to wrap my head around when this started.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 January, 11:02
💫❤️🙏🏼☺️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 January, 10:45
I got 17's also

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
08 January, 10:38
17s

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 January, 10:44
In response Dirt 128 to his Publication
Me too....

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 January, 10:34
♥️

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
08 January, 10:25
not disagreeing
just feel like something is missing
how do we get from point a to point b

08 January, 10:29
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
100% agree with you....
guess it's bc no one knows.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 January, 10:19
Wowza!! Thank you!!!

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
08 January, 10:13
Hi Kim. If you have the link for this video can you post it. Thanks!

08 January, 10:24
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
it's a really good one, right?!
Here is the link...

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...