Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!

Tiredass Nana needs a nap, been up since about 4am.

Remember to keep your frequencies up as high as you can!
You know how!
&
Stay connected to God Every day!
09:27 PM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
08 January, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is science fact the entirety of creation vibrates on a certain frequency that of God who is LOVE in its highest form.

NOTHING absolutely nothing that God says or does is out of line with Love even his Vengeance, Judgment are determined by his love for ALL OF CREATION!

Satan's plan is cause the most PAIN to his heart of Love possible its impossible for him to kill God but he can and is causing him pain with every attack against his creation. But Loves vibration CANNOT be defeated its in everything he made it can only be hidden from us as we look at its negative counterpart FEAR.

Fear stifles, slows down progress and freezes us from going foreword, its causes us to second guess our positions. We act out of desperation making mistakes like the deep state is now!

🔥Not simply human love though it must be from God's heart to be perfect Love free of dark intentions!🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 January, 09:32
I studied that years ago and have it written down on a hotel note pad where I found it the first time. I need to dig through my papers and find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
08 January, 09:29
GN Darlin

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 09:32
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
😘Big day tm! Prayers!