Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
08 January, 03:54
Dear AU prayer warriors, if you have a moment please pray for my mom, Diane. She’s in the hospital for stomach and chest pain (hiatal hernia) however two major hospital errors have brought her to critical condition. They overmedicated her with morphine and other pain meds so badly that they had to give her Narcan Friday to revive her. She also vomited and aspirated during an endoscopy which filled her lung, brought oxygen level to 50. Because of that is now battling pnemonia with x-ray showing no improvement. Nurse shoved that covid test swab so far up both nostrils yesterday it made her cry.
This wonderful woman cooked Christmas dinner for 32 of us.
Thank you and God Bless you all 🙏💜✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
Father God, we - your children love You, Your Son, and Your Holy Spirit. We believe in You and Your Word and all the promises therein. We pray in agreement asking for Diane to be covered in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Heal and restore her body in Jesus name. By faith I choose as an act of my will to invite the Host of Heaven to be part of my family as one of my mighty spiritual weapons. By the authority given to us by Jesus Christ, I command the Host to go to the place where Diane is to trash, bash, kick out, and burn all demonic forces anywhere in her vicinity. Destroy the platform the demonic operates from at that facility and remove the demonic influence on the hospital staff in Jesus mighty name. Angels surround Diane and keep all evil forces away from her, protect her now in Jesus name. We thank you and praise you!
07:58 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Verity21 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
08 January, 08:07
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Thank you! There in incredible power in this declaration. God Bless you! You and all of these amazing anons have helped to revive my faith and strength. She WILL heal 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396