Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
08 January, 03:54
Dear AU prayer warriors, if you have a moment please pray for my mom, Diane. She’s in the hospital for stomach and chest pain (hiatal hernia) however two major hospital errors have brought her to critical condition. They overmedicated her with morphine and other pain meds so badly that they had to give her Narcan Friday to revive her. She also vomited and aspirated during an endoscopy which filled her lung, brought oxygen level to 50. Because of that is now battling pnemonia with x-ray showing no improvement. Nurse shoved that covid test swab so far up both nostrils yesterday it made her cry.
This wonderful woman cooked Christmas dinner for 32 of us.
Thank you and God Bless you all 🙏💜✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Do you have Power of Attorney to act/speak on her behalf? I strongly encourage you to get legal counsel ASAP and get this legal contingency put in place while mom can still function coherently. I know of what I speak so do not delay
Document EVERYTHING as Carol Roberts has advised.
07:43 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
08 January, 07:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Unfortunately I don’t. Her husband for some reason is not nearly as enraged as my brothers and I are. Yes, I’m definitely documenting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 January, 07:58
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Sounds like you and brothers need to take pro-active measures on her behalf and contact solid legal counsel with a long-term positive reputation. Sometimes local 'legal aid' organizations have excellent lawyers on staff to hear your situation and make recommendations and/or referrals.
(sorry for the delay in reply, I've been dealing with death and burial of my own mother out-of-town)