Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
08 January, 03:54
Dear AU prayer warriors, if you have a moment please pray for my mom, Diane. She’s in the hospital for stomach and chest pain (hiatal hernia) however two major hospital errors have brought her to critical condition. They overmedicated her with morphine and other pain meds so badly that they had to give her Narcan Friday to revive her. She also vomited and aspirated during an endoscopy which filled her lung, brought oxygen level to 50. Because of that is now battling pnemonia with x-ray showing no improvement. Nurse shoved that covid test swab so far up both nostrils yesterday it made her cry.
This wonderful woman cooked Christmas dinner for 32 of us.
Thank you and God Bless you all 🙏💜✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
08 January, 07:10
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
🙏🏻Prayers and love sent for healing and better medical management😢✨🕊❤️

Sounds like she needs a different medical team. Ask for a copy of the records...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
I started to audio record the pulmonologist and he threatened to confiscate my phone. I wasn’t trying to catch him in anything. Just wanted to record the report to give to my step-dad and brothers. He said it was against hospital rules.
07:21 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 January, 07:38
Do it by stealth whenever interacting with these people. They will do anything to cover their asses and save their 'image' and reputation. Later your memory may not be clear and you want a record of conversations.

Ange Love @LoveM
08 January, 07:32
Ask the records department to have the records release sent to your Mom's room for her to sign and receive. You can look over them with her. I did that years ago when my Mom was in the hospital and I was able to read for myself what was going on...also if you meed them for legal later.