Patriota BRASIL @patriotaBR
08 January, 04:02
Lula declared Federal Intervation in Brasilia.

THATS IT GUYS.
NOW WE ARE GOING TO SEE IF THE ARMY IS WITH US OR AGAINST US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
08 January, 06:39
In response Patriota BRASIL to his Publication
According to this, military is arresting the people.😢

https://t.me/TommyRobinson...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
He's right, I'm not reporting it yet because I'm not sure if this is something isolated or the final position of the army as a whole.
If they choose this path, people will NEVER respect them again, and they will be treated like any corrupt politian.
06:47 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patriotaBR in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
09 January, 04:00
are these people dead ??? whats happening ??

09 January, 04:58
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Some strange positions from some indeed, but they are not dead, just being arrested.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 January, 10:50
🙏they know the numbers but are all in my friend. If they roll here the domino effect will be WW and quick.
God bless you and Brazil's people for freedom!🙏🙏🙏🙌😇