Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Kappy called out Bannon and Posobiec multiple times.
11:50 AM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paddy K47 @PaddyK47
18 January, 10:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
glad you said this - dont like posobiec. he said something in a live a while back that made me raise an eyebrow - more than once, in fact. makes me feel better that im not just a B, but he is the d bag i got bad vibes from

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
old goat @oldgoat73
18 January, 08:51
trump got rid of bannon an jack even says he is "ex" cia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 January, 02:51
I am still leaning towards Loomer being Marina aka Michael Maxwell Abramovich spawn.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 January, 02:50
You know Loomer is a Dude in the Mossad?

Querist Anon @Querist
17 January, 02:50
Sorry but I just see the guy from Dodgeball 🤭

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
17 January, 01:06
im glad i found you in here. i like hearing what you have to say. im hoping it all plays out like you and many of us would like it to.

Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
17 January, 12:26

Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
17 January, 12:30
In response Jennifer Smithee to her Publication
He said Steve Bannon was going to “that guy” (Epstein) for money.
But I have seen pics of Bannon with the Chinese whistleblowers of Hunter Biden’s laptop, The chinese doctor whistleblower on China virus and Rudy Giuliani all together.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 January, 12:03
Something tells me Dan knows.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 January, 11:59
awww Mr Kappy...what do actors do????

9PLUS8PATRIQT GOD WINS. @9PLUS8PATRIQT
17 January, 11:56
one by one by one.

Qnemo Sr. @Qnemo
17 January, 11:56
Strings cut maybe?

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
17 January, 07:33
In response Qnemo Sr. to his Publication
WarNuse had a special twitter post for Jack P. which confirmed to me he's going down for seditious conspiracy.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
17 January, 11:17
In response Qnemo Sr. to his Publication
hes been railing against the q movement for days, mocking them and saying no one is coming to save you etc.

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
17 January, 11:52
Hey Doq, I have a question. Someone has told me that Iran and china are attempting to infiltrate in our troops and cause mayhem in the capitol. That is why the military is going full force in DC. Have you heard anything like that??