Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
08 January, 02:54
https://youtu.be/5VnTy-5EN...
Joseph Acquaviva2222
You Couldn't Script It Any Better! Buffalo Bills Return Opening Kickoff 96 Yards For Damar Hamlin! - YouTube

Jesus Is Coming Soon! Thank You For Your Support Please Share Like & Subscribe! PayPal Address Below Jacquavi@mail.usf.edu orhttps://www.paypal.me/Acquaviva...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
something odd i've been trying to figure out and i keep coming up empty. when all of this first happened, i saw this post talking about this particular gofundme page which was to raise money to buy and give out toys for kids. there's a specific name of a daycare as you see in this picture. i looked this up and couldn't find anything about. no webpage, no reviews, nothing. they have a Facebook page that is generic, no profile info, no comments, nothing. when i first looked at the fb page, it had very few people following it, but kept adding followers over the next few days. this daycare isn't the only childcare facility in that area. there were 6 within 0.9 miles of each other. i'll also add, the gofundme page was for something that had already been done on Dec. 22nd. i also checked into another daycare listed in the same area and it had some info, but that's all. same generic setup on Facebook as the other. something doesn't make sense.
03:18 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
08 January, 04:03
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Appears to be licensed but their license expires 1/20/23
About the Provider
Description: KELLY AND NINAS DAYCARE is a Child Care Center in MC KEES ROCKS PA, with a maximum capacity of 64 children. The provider also participates in a subsidized child care program.

Program and Licensing Details
License Number:CER-00185546'Capacity: 64Enrolled in Subsidized Child Care
Program: Yes
Current License Expiration Date: Jan 20, 2023
District Office:Early Learning Resource Center for Region 5District Office Phone:(412) 261-2273 (Note: This is not the facility phone number.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396