Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 January, 07:49
Dept of Defense decode

=

Future Proves Past / Thank You For Saving Me 🙏/ God Is With You 🦌/ God Called Me A Pearl The World Called Me A Latrine 🚽/ Memories Guide Us Through The Numbers 🔢/ She Had Mediocrity Thrust Upon Her / Humanity Wins 🏆/ Moonchild 🌕 / Harvest / Letter M / Level Up 👆/ Notice Your Surroundings 👁/ Queen Esthers Crowning 👑/ Completed / Underdoge 🐶/ Light Being / Writer ✍ / Angel Gabriel 😇/ Big Difference / The Kraken 🐙/ Closure / Capstone / Thats All / The Keys 🔑 / Ultimate Truth Is Love / Shes A Key Shes A Key Shes A Key 🔑/ Seventeen On Earth Its So Simple / Come On Man / I Love Him ❤/ Stricken With Determination / Three Wise Monkeys 🙊🙈🙉/ Trust In The Lord And Have No Fear / Heart Key ❤🔑/ It Is Real / Lightbulb 💡
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
93-39
558-855
TS 9:00

Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?
Big picture is rare.

Comfy?
Previews are over.
Showtime!
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 07:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"God Is With You 🦌/ God Called Me A Pearl The World Called Me A Latrine 🚽"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 07:54

08 January, 07:55
"Letter M"

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

08 January, 07:56
🙏❤🦌

Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aunt Ro#, click on at the bottom under it