Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 January, 09:25
👀👂

https://twitter.com/BubbaS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 January, 09:53
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Wow, did not realize that is how much Power the Sergeant at Arms has? I know the Speaker of the House oversees them as well. Also the Mace of THoR I have to revisit as well....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 12:14
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Many people in America also just got a live lesson on how the Speakership really works and how they have been using that power to harm We the People.

NOW, Commander Trump is basically the Defacto Speaker of the House as we were able to hold out for the rules changes necessary to have REAL exposure of the evils deep state puppets.

Glad to have you back hun, keeping the sword in the sheath sometimes is good for the soul and well sometimes it keeps ppl from using that "Fooked" button so much.
You know you love us too. I see you smilin sometimes!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts