Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 January, 09:18
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
💥👍🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 January, 09:23
↑↑↑↑
↓↓↓↓

Someone said something to me, I pulled up my shirt over my face walking into the store, put my shirt down and that was the only time I was ever confronted.

A stranger acts like they're gonna enter my life with that bullshit...Aint gonna happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
07 January, 09:17
LOL😂😂😂noticed the other parts too😂

Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
07 January, 08:59
😂😂reminds me of this classic

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 January, 09:13
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
. 👍🏻🤣😂

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 January, 09:18
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
😆

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 January, 08:51