Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 January, 08:14
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
I disagree with him. I see it everyday - all one needs to do is tune into Twitter spaces - patriots and Biden-loving traitors are battling it out like never before; and the patriots are routing the traitors more often than not.

Matt Couch’s tweet doesn’t get the tractiob he wants and he throws out an unsubstantiated statistic (“less than 1% of our movemebt…”) and calls all of us cowards.

We’re winning. I see it. I feel it. Matt Couch is wrong…dead wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
08 January, 03:52
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 January, 02:49
Maybe because we are still
banned from twitter?

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 January, 03:52
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
EXACTLY!!!
Both my accounts are still banned so my question is Matt, how the hell have you avoided suspension???

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 January, 02:36
Look friend we can’t even get past the mask debate.
They can divide us over anything.
That is a weak Army.
The enemy doesn’t even have to try.
Look at my last posts