Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 January, 03:35
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Wrong. How about shatter the IRS into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds, instead.

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the ‘income tax’, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment."
U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 January, 12:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
07 January, 12:32
sounds awesome!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 January, 12:21

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 January, 12:29
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Nice Timestamp ~ 12 • 21 💚