P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
07 January, 01:30
On 1/7/23 after [15] rounds of voting, McCarthy FINALLY wins speaker of the house. How many coincidences until mathematically impossible? πŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

Q drop 497 | 1/7/18

Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]
Q

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/cspan/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 January, 08:24
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😳😳 Dang!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
07 January, 07:43
Close but can't find that 'finger on the pulse" shake in Freemasonry.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 January, 07:33
That is NOT a mason handshake. i just confirmed with a mason.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 January, 07:39
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
if there are any either non mason or non BAR members in Congress i woukd be shocked . defending Satans system is the problem .,everyone secretly loves it .

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 January, 03:53
I am so glad people are not judge, jury and executioner. So glad GOD has it all in control. No need for people to pass judgement if they don't know the person.

LOVE is all we need to know. The rest is up to GOD.

07 January, 07:31
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
yeah it definitely better execution from him Angela . although after all these past years Congress has yet to improve anyones lives except their own . The judgement will be done by people as written

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 January, 01:36
I just tested it out and most of the time my hands ends up in the same position when I want to give a firm handshake.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 January, 07:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I asked a Mason and he says that is NOT a true masonic handshake.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 January, 07:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I WAS JUST TOLD THAT THIS IS A MASON HANDSHAKE AND WAS SHOWN BY SHAKING MY HAND TO SHOW ME, IT IS THE SAME.. THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET.. OK IM LAUGHING INSIDE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE ... HAS NO CLUE

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
07 January, 01:34
We used that handshake in martial arts Hapkido its expands your hand bones so people cant over grip you cause you pain and it works .

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 January, 01:03
Who to believe? Tired of the shit show. Ready for the kinetic war. Get this done already.

08 January, 08:15
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
pot stirred . people paying attention is the point . I hope for them all to do the right thing .