LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Timeline of events, connecting the dots, bc the Team above wants me to put this out so ppl can know the timeline we are currently in is a BIG indication of what has transpired in the past missions. #FutureProvesPastMissions

2019-1st Qtr of '20 :activated to do GK hunt outside of CA/International
'20-4thQtr: w/c I've shared was more hunt yr, post all the keystones for all capitols-Crown-Heart Chakra. But 1 key event, 7/1-7/3 execution of New Atlantis that held the 1776 freedom codes,⚡ in Philly, & into Brooklyn-Queens. So much light codes (pic2) to be anchored 4 repair,why FLOTUS-45 was on the other side to co-anchor, Mt. Rush. Had to rtn home on 7/4 to be w/ fam 4 my bday. On this day, FLOTUS (🌹💙GK) & 45 re-signed the TRUE/OG 1776, as posted below. This gave light/GO to what will unfold thru the yrs, 4 mil/W&W to act upon to rtn the republic & world, fr Draco hold.
'21-'23: Why mil takeover in DC was for this rtn of 1776 to the true patriots, WE THE PPL, + 45 BTS,w/plenty of hints
10:17 AM - Jan 07, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 January, 08:14
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Why Jr was able to go up Washington to celebrate, cuz he knew what was going to unfold w/ that mission leg into the coming yrs.✨🌈🗽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396