P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
07 January, 01:30
On 1/7/23 after [15] rounds of voting, McCarthy FINALLY wins speaker of the house. How many coincidences until mathematically impossible? 👀👇

Q drop 497 | 1/7/18

Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]
Q

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/cspan/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 January, 07:53
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
ok and now what? 2 years of nothinf in congress? no arrests or accountability? Where is thw Q plan? How long do people need to suffer and have NO transparency?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
07 January, 08:10
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
until the “movie is over” aka were all slaves for their “optics”

its not a movie. Its real life. Anyone saying its a movie in my mind is a psyops. We are a weak country. We have all been brainwashed just in different ways. To think this is a movie and military is coming to save us? Sorry we have been sold out by EVERYONE
08:18 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
07 January, 08:27
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
couldnt agree more , wish it wasnt the case. but the “patriots” have been lulled to sleep by this “plan” … and we are being walked all over until slaughter

07 January, 08:29
In response Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople to his Publication
yup but when you bring this up, you are then criticized and ridiculed. I have zero trust in any plan that gives no transparency. I have no trust in DJT