Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
07 January, 06:46
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Was McCarthy speaker on the 7th or the 6th of January? Source, please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 January, 06:56
In response America First to her Publication
This is why President Trump is a stable genius! 🇺🇸😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helz Anon @Helzz
07 January, 01:06
I must admit I was confused but it all makes sense now! 😍

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 January, 12:56
Yes, yes and yes.

arba happihr @arba
07 January, 11:33
A pure Circus
People have tuned out!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
07 January, 12:02
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Really?

I don't think so.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
07 January, 10:48
Since this went Pres Trumps way at the 15th round, what comes next? Really not following why 19 caved and Gaetz was the only one who didnt! been on pins, needles, and tears!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
07 January, 11:36
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Che Trust-The-Plan posted this earlier which helped me understand. No way an ‘America First’ would have gotten enough votes to be Speaker, don’t want the Democrat, so go with McCarthy & make him agree to what is below. Not sure when, but I would think the ‘Rules’ will be made public & I would like to compare them to prior years.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 January, 12:59
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Matt Gaetz,
Speaker in waiting,
kevin “gets” it

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
07 January, 10:36
ugot that shit right his way or the highway

1776 Again @BludGeonT
07 January, 01:53
1/7 is also Christmas Day today for Orthodox, Merry Christmas.

Keeping this in mind, 1/14 is also New Year's Day for the same.

Interesting that all of this transpired and finished up today.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
07 January, 01:12