Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 January, 09:45
Oops! Listen closely - You can hear her earpiece... picked up on the LiveStream.

Who is REALLY in charge here?? Who is feeding her lines at the podium??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 January, 10:53
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
actually that’s been happening over the last few days. It’s actually the person next to them that tells them what to say when it’s beyond their regular script.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by memyselfi in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 January, 11:38
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I’ve seen her turn to look at the person to her right quite a few times and I heard someone speaking so I’m assuming that it’s coming from the right because I’ve seen it several times. I have been watching the whole proceedings every day. I think that person’s voice is feeding into her mic.

fit sme @fits54
07 January, 07:35
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I agree, I've watched several rounds of voting and there is a person to her right telling her what to say. This goes on all the time in regular hearings too, someone feeds the dems the correct procedure lines and they repeat them.