stacy roberson @Justice67
07 February, 11:54
Got this HORRENDOUS story from ( @Rena1776 ) homepage. https://beforeitsnews.com/... Please, PRAY for the CHILDREN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 February, 01:02
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
one problem with this.

Trump has been in the White House for 4 years.

They knew about these tunnels. Why would there be any children there at this point?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 February, 01:15
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
An idea occurred to me - and this is speculation - that* they* (Cabal/DS) thought since Trump seemed to be gone they could go back to doing what they had been doing & didn't know others (the white hats?) were watching & when they started to do things with the children a trap snapped shut & the children were rescued
Just some thoughts that occurred to me

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 February, 01:22
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
they would have had to do this while he was still there. He didn't leave until the 20th.

It is disturbing to know that there are tunnels under DC for trafficking and torturing children.

I'm just not sure this is accurate.

Lori Voss-Siders @LoriAnne
The tunnels go completely under Washington DC all over the place they do come out in the White House and they may be using them to extract the children safely.
01:55 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoriAnne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lori Voss-Siders, click on at the bottom under it