https://twitter.com/GenFly...

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅
03:18 PM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 January, 05:32
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I sincerely believe all social media platforms serve as data collectors for technocrats. Q is not on any = privacy. Daily I see intrusion and data shares from private convos, unposted pics, etc. its obvious keking. Free speech comes with spying, tracking and data stores. AI is in the bag rolling around with propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
07 January, 03:13
@P.J.777 fren when do you think, we can come back to the battlefield??? It can not take so long, to get rid of all the bots...Much Light&LQVE to you and your loved💗🍼 ones. TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 January, 02:56
In the end, all will be right.
Patriots protect Patriots.
Q

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 02:35
I was kicked off with the General. I hope he can let us all back.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
07 January, 03:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yes me too. When do we get to go back to the battlefield 5 generation warfare ???Kek

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 12:39
How is your little one doing PJ? 🙏
Prayers!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
07 January, 01:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He’s doing super well. Strong as all get out and in the clear! Thank you! 🙏❤️

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
06 January, 11:38
So many Anons calling him Deep State.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 January, 09:05
General Flynn:
We’re facing trying times & as Thomas Paine said, “The cause of America is, in a great measure, the cause of all mankind.” Washington said of Paine, I find Common Sense is working a powerful change in the minds of many, so let’s all apply common sense 🇺🇸

https://www.westernjournal...

LQve Trump @LoveTump
06 January, 06:00
Good for him!
I'm still permanently banned.
This is my home now even if they
do let me back on😘

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 January, 05:57
bout to make one final acc. I'll give it a day or two but I am bored af just sittin here waitin. may as well be productive. I'd rather not build another twadder acc tho

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 January, 05:47
just a coincidence he came back today on jan 6th huh...hahah
MY GENERAL ⭐⭐⭐
OH #fucklinwood ...HAHA

Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
06 January, 05:35
And on Jan 6. That’s going to trigger some people 😄

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 January, 05:49
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
National Hero
General Michael Flynn
🇺🇸

NEO ONE @Neo
06 January, 04:47
Trust the Plan.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 10:21
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Looks like a buch of bs ass sidey kinda stuff, but I can't see it well.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 02:40
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
He was there with Jill Stein. Jill getting so many votes helped President Trump win in 2016. She definitely got more votes than what they said. I met her in 2016. She was very nice.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 January, 03:58
what good is a general on the battle field without his soldiers?

interesting to see what comes next.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 January, 10:15
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
noted

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 January, 01:03
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
06 January, 03:45
his full account must have been reinstated cuz i was still following!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 January, 03:32
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 January, 03:25
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 January, 05:34
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
i was waiting to see you on a Flynn thread!! 😁

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
06 January, 08:04
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Not sure what to
make of all these
wild images.
Odd Connections.

5 images