Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
In 2017 right before my first son was born i stumbled across stuff about frazzledrip, this was my first rabbit hole i went down. This of course led me to finding Q. i spent all day everyday searching through pages and pages of information. It strained my marriage, my work ethic, my friendships, it changed who i was as a person. I am different now, I tried to tell friends and family and they wrote me off they labeled me a conspiracy theorist and even shamed me at family get togethers. I disregarded their plea's to get vaccinated, i spoke truth but the lies of MSM suffocated my voice. I go through the motions each day wondering when. When will my "I told you so" moment be? i have come to realize when the time comes my family doesnt need me to rub it in their face, they need a leader. Be patient, be ready, when your name is called be the person that you needed when you woke up. You were forged by loneliness so those you love are embraced when they awaken. you are not alone, WWG1WGA.
11:35 AM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by stashQuatch in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stashler sQuatch, click on at the bottom under it