Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I like to see the glass half full. Some people say you shouldn't do that. They say they never expect anything and that way you won't be disappointed. I think that's a bland way to live. I expect good things because God is good. And everything He's already created is good. So, it makes sense to me that even more good things are in store for us, His kids. Things may not always work out like we hope, but closed doors just lead to open ones. There really is joy in the journey if we look for it, expect it, and receive it.🙏❤️🌟
04:55 AM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Silenced Patriot @Timeshifter
06 January, 05:52
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
the trickery, it was always full. Nothing is something. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 05:11
In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication
❤️🙏😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 January, 05:39
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
👍🙏... First I'll always be grateful that I actually have a glass to fill, feeling that We are The 'Glass'... that we see as being full or not full...😁❣️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 05:11
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
❤️🙏😊