Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Dear God, please eradicate this evil from our world. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Now my crazy brain immediately wonders ‘Did I really receive my Mom’s ashes?’ 😟

A former Colorado funeral home director who dissected over 500 corpses and sold body parts without the consent of grieving relatives has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Megan Hess, 46, and her mother dissected some 560 corpses between 2010 and 2018, selling body parts to medical training companies that didn’t know they had been illegally obtained.

https://nypost.com/2023/01...
11:23 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
05 January, 11:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
it does make you wonder.

i went down the cemetery rabbit hole a few years back...
ugh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 11:36
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 11:36
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
😔

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
05 January, 11:28
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Doesn't seem long enough for the crime. Our justice system has become so lax on the charge fitting the crime. I pray that didn't happen to you.

05 January, 11:37
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Our Justice System is a freakin joke! I sure pray that didn’t happen. Truth will always surface.