MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Now you will know why the Deep state wanted you to think mercury was bad

Your learning so much..... Nothing can stop you
10:41 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 January, 08:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Very interesting ... I wonder what this means for those of us with 'metal fillings' in our teeth.
https://www.fda.gov/medica...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 January, 07:07
How can I get this video please? Fascinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 10:38
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
i am not sure

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 January, 11:10
Sounds like Jr at the end 😃💙🇺🇲💙🇺🇲💙🇺🇲

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 January, 10:48
"looped" tube makes me think of this 5 year delta:

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 January, 10:56
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Note "CAPITOL"

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
06 January, 08:57
Awesome!!! Sometimes I wonder how we will get to a place of peace and unity considering our current state!
This reminds me that once we remember the truth, it will be simple! Thank you for sharing! 🥰

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
06 January, 08:45
Anyone remember mercurochrome?

06 January, 10:06
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
mixing mercury and gold or mercury and silver has incredible results also

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 January, 08:27
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
Monkey blood.

ALL CAPS @D00M
06 January, 08:21

ALL CAPS @D00M
06 January, 08:20
I think Mark McCandlish mentioned mercury in a vacuum tube when describing the workings of the ARV (alien reproduction vehicle)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 January, 06:54
🤞😃👀

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 January, 02:59
🤩

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 January, 01:01
😱😱Amazing stuff! Everything they demonized or said was bad... was always good... and the answer.... and vice versa.... smh

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 January, 01:01
and balls on steeples used it to collect the ether spinning mercury in copper

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 January, 07:06
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
and once you know this you can see it in the majority of old buildings everywhere! it's wonderful having your eyes & mind open isn't it 💜

Michelle Bru @Michellerb1969
06 January, 12:33
Fascinating video!

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 January, 12:23
In Ayurvedic medicine in India, Mercury, when properly prepared, will literally cure anything.

... ... @Trader_Kev
06 January, 07:20
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
"properly prepared"? more info please.

ALL CAPS @D00M
06 January, 08:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
When i was a kid i fell off my bike, to this day i swear they treated my wound with mercury as I distinctly remember thinking "Isn't this stuff poisonous?"

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 January, 11:00
Shop Class 101 :)